RSS

The Neighbor's I HATE.

OK, so just beginning at this bloggin foo ha ha and my 1st PEEVE. My frigg'n neighbors, I mean really! REALLY! Who has their music up so loud, in a town house apartment never the less, that as I lay in bed and wonder what in the bejeebers those words mean and strangely enough I keep looking around for a quarter slot for the vibrating bed. At some point they are bound to turn it down 12 a.m. comes, Still up. 2 a.m. Still there, 4:30 A.M WHAT THE CRAP JOE?! Still, it continues.


So, I wait till the next weekend, which is TODAY and its 10 p.m. quiet as can be. I have noticed through out the week that my urge to throw rocks at their "stupid ass" kids has calmed down low to non existence. Playing with Zak on Happy Potter Lego, which as I might say, I am a closet gamer, love video games. I could honestly spend all day playing that crap, but back to the point. 10 p.m. quiet. but not for long. Just as I breath a sigh of relief, BOOM BOOM! Oh, for the love of Pete and Mary, Jophuss and Michael Jackson. Are you kidding me?! I mean really! REALLY!


So, I sit for a while. I go outside look and see how many cars are out there. hmmm.. suspicious, only three tonight. This can't last that long. Well a few guys come out, get in there pimped out Escalade and drive off. The neighbor to the right of me comes out and I chat for a bit about this and that, really nothing at all. I could have had a better conversation with the lady in the box at McDonald's, meaning the , *SQUACK* Welcome to McDonald's may I take your order? lady. But lookie lookie who pulls up, those 3 guys with an 18 pack of beer. EACH. OH SHIT! It's going to be a long night.


So, what do I have to say to that. R-E-S-P-E-C-T I'll tell you what it means to me. Well what it means if you live in an apartment or for that matter a decent neighborhood, have a little respect for your neighbor's and turn that crap down.. and yes, I mean CRAP.. It's not even good music. It's flat out poo poo ka choo! Think about the people around you that have kids, a job or what have you and turn it down before I cone take you to China town yo!


I did attend a soiree the other night and it was quiet loud, BUT the people that hosted the party sent letters to each of the neighbors and informed them of the goings on and everyone was fine. Now that is respect. So, do I take reference from "FRED" the movie and say, SOMEBODY CALL 911?  Or Do I ignore it and let my neighbor's rock out with their.. well, you get the point. I say ten more minutes and I will be knocking on the door and asking politely,

HEY, turd bucket. Would you mind turning it down so that my kids can go to sleep? Just a suggestions.


Tune in later to see the on going saga of..... The Neighbors I Hate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment