RSS

New to Blog..




So, after a few peeps said that I should write a blog, cause I guess I am full of B O L O G N A and a few more telling me they check my FB daily to see what kinda hola baloo I can come up with. I decided, okie dokie, a blog spot it is. So here it is, this is where you will find more in depth, Katietawandaficationing. I seldom use big words, but that seemed so appropriate.

I have found that I like to use the awe shock and jaw drop effect, So I find it rightfully so that I would call my blog, Your Daily with Katie, as in your daily dose of everything random. You see, whether it be a snap of the surgical glove and a signaling to assume the position or it be the world from the eyes of yours truly. It should be.... interesting. An apple a day, a spoon full of sugar, a cup o'joe or a shot to the heart, it's all here. your daily with Katie.

I have many thing I plan on writing about, things that bug, my want lists, my stupid neighbors, people I see in Wally world, I carry a camera every time I go. I like to call it, YOUR TEAM, rules and regulations to follow. My favorite sayings, advice, might even throw in a recipe or two. You never know what my mood will be on any given day.

So, sit back and enjoy the ride, please keep your hands and feet inside the cart at all time, I am not responsible for bad advice, misunderstood what have yous, my horrible ideas of a good time or anything else that I write on here, for I am one, in a sea of many and if you take my writing literally and want to, let's just say, reenact one of my "examples" All I would have to say, is way to go dip shit. I write about them, cause I want you to know what NOT to do...

0 comments:

Post a Comment