RSS

Totally inappropriate.. sorry mom.

I woke up this morning singing the song, ON TOP OF SPAGHETTI. Well, I jumped into the shower and started thinking. And yes, you guessed it, one thing led to another and I came up with this totally inappropriate song. I am going to a send out a sincere apology to my Mother. It just popped in, I can't control the crap that come in, when I am in the mode, I gotta let it flow.


So, here goes yo!


Was walking down main street,
Just minding my biz.
When a smoking hot vah-toe,
Drove by in a whiz.

He rolled down his win-dow,
And asked me my name.
He had such a bitch'n car,
I got in and said, Jane.

The next thing that I know,
I 'm covered in..EWWW!
I lost my virginity,
To some stupid fool.

The event was plain awful,
He kissed like a goat.
I wanted to throw up,
As I reached for my coat.

I ran down the front steps,
And into the road.
I ran for my dear life,
Took off with no hope.


the moral of this story...
is just cause he hot,
doesn't mean hes got mad skill
just means you got GOT.


Took out a verse to save my mothers eyes...
So, YES, junk like this is what goes through
my head on any given day.

*NOTE: Not children tested, definitely not mother approved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment